Learn from a Master Woodcarver
This European Woodcarving DVD series is jam-packed with information you can't get anywhere else!
This is a rare opportunity to study directly under a third-generation Dutch Master carver - in the comfort of your own home, and at your own pace, to view again and again!
Nora guides you step-by-step with clear, detailed footage through the wonderful world of European woodcarving, covering the essential rudiments mostly unknown or overlooked by other instructors.
This is a different approach! These are the methods of the European master carvers which have been passed down for hundreds of years. These videos will save you years and years of frustration!
In these DVDs, you'll learn how to...
- Handle the carving tools the correct way, using the essential left- and right-hand methods often neglected but absolutely essential for all woodcarvers
- Sharpen your tools using a simple stone set and leather strop
- Work with grain direction using an easy-to-understand rule of thumb
- Think in three dimensions
- Build speed and efficiency in your work
- If you've ever been frustrated or afraid to even try to learn European woodcarving, these DVDs are made for you!
DVD #1, The Basics of European Woodcarving
DVD #7, Master Woodcarving Tips & Shortcuts
Nora, thank you for taking the time to create these DVD's. I very much enjoy watching them, and listening to you explain the process! I've watched the first DVD over and over and I keep picking up information and understanding. I can't wait to get the rest of them! You have given a great gift to many generations!" John Ridlon II, California "First off, let me tell you how pleased I am with the videos and tools I purchased from your website. Everything was as good or better than I expected.Charles B. ThomasColorado
Thank You for all your videos!!! And I do have them all!!! They have truly been the nest carving instruction I have ever seen or used!!! With your carving instruction on the videos alone, I have dramatically improved my work. Nora you are a delight to watch and listen too!!! Thanks for all your help!!!Ralph L. KassabMissouri